Friday, September 30, 2016

Technical Difficulties

Technology can be a wonderful thing. Useful. Making life easier.

When it works.

Then there are the times when it doesn't work, making life frustrating and an endless stream of headaches. Such has been my life these past three months working with my main website.

For about three or so months ago, someone planted malware on my website that just wouldn't go away. I tried several things, none of which worked. Finally I dumped the entire site, switched hosts, and rebuilt every page from scratch.

Still the warnings persist.

I have been assured my site is clean and perfectly safe, but as of yet, I have not been able to get the malware warnings to go away.

So I ask for your patience. I am working on it. Hopefully, the issue will be resolved soon.

No comments: