Monday, April 4, 2016

Upcoming Events

Conference season is almost upon me, which means I'll soon be hitting the road to vend at several homeschool conferences.

This year my booth, Imagination Investigation, will appear at the following conventions:

UTCH (Utah Christian Home School Association)--April 15-16
MACHE (Minnesota Association of Christian Home Educators)--April 22-23
INCH (Michigan's Information Network for Christian Homes)--May 19-21
NICHE (Network of Iowa Christian Home Educators)--June 9-11

Although I won't be able to personally attend UTCH this year, my table will be in the good hands of Celeste Dobbin, who will also be teaching a class on synesthesia as well.

I will be personally present at the other four events. In addition, I will be teaching at MACHE and NICHE the workshop, "50 Flavors of Fiction: Understanding Literary Genres," while INCH will see me presenting "The Other Side: Broadening Perspectives through Secular Media."

If you will be attending any of these conferences, please stop by! Or if you know anyone who is going, please encourage them to check us out. I'd love to chat  with you all.

No comments: