Saturday, April 30, 2016

Meet R. J. Anderson

I began this overview of authors I represent with one of my favorite speculative authors, and I find I will also be ending this list with one of my favorite authors as well: R. J. Anderson

Her stories are imaginative and the writing compelling, with a wonderful balance of character and plot. Most stories are strong in either character or plot, but these books have both. Now her faith elements are much more subtle than many books in the Christian market, so these stories aren't for everyone, but the Christian worldview is unmistakable in the books and I appreciate the deft way she weaves in those elements into her stories.

Novels promoted by Imagination Investigation:

Knife
Rebel
Arrow
Swift
Nomad
Ultraviolet
Quicksilver
A Pocket Full of Murder 

No comments: