2. They distract the control-freak side of my personality.
3. They give me a sense of accomplishment as I cross off items on them, a great feeling when many of my projects take weeks and even months.
4. They’re flexible.
5. They tell me what I need to do so I can reserve my decisions for storytelling.
6. They give the illusion I’m organized and logical.
7. They aid my memory, which is often fractured by a mind flying in too many directions.
8. They focus me.
9. They provide much-needed prioritizing in a busy world.
10. They make easy-to-write blog posts.