Monday, December 9, 2019

Vault for Christmas

Photo compliments of Instagrammer @JaneMareeAuthor

'Tis the season for Christmas shopping. And of course books make a great Christmas gift, especially for that bibliophile in your life who simply can't seem to get their fill of books. But how to give a book that hasn't released yet? 

While I can't solve that conundrum for every book on your favorite bookworm's list, I would love to help you out with Vault. No, I sadly cannot accelerate the printing process to to get you the book by Christmas. Such things are outside of my control. What I can do is write a personalized, handwritten card informing your bookworm of your purchase of Vault Between Spaces for them. Moreover, I will also include a bookplate (if desired) which can be placed in the book later, turning it into an autographed copy just for them! 

Just send me an email at imaginationinvestigation @ yahoo .com by December 18th for any address in the U.S. with the following the information:
  • Who is receiving Vault
  • Who is giving Vault.
  • Which version is being gifted--I would hate to accidentally promise the hardback if they're getting the ebook!
  • Why you are giving the book/why you think the reader will enjoy Vault.
  • A snail mail address to send the card to.
Yes, I'll mark the envelope, "Do Not Open Until Christmas" just to be on the safe side! Yes, giving the book to yourself counts. 

So what are you waiting for? Pre-order a copy (or two or a dozen) of Vault, send me that e-mail, and check off another name (or two or a dozen) off your list! 

(Note: You can order Vault now from variety of places, including Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and directly from me. However, you cannot "gift" an ebook from most online retailers. That's okay! I'll still write the note for Christmas, and then send you a follow-up email in February, reminding you to order the book for your bookworm on release day.)

No comments: