Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Meet Jill Williamson

With home-education conferences upon me, I thought I would take April to introduce you to some of the wonderful books which populate my booth, Imagination Investigation.

Up today are the books of Jill Williamson. Ms. Williamson writes primarily novels targeted toward the hearts of teens and young adults. Her books cover a wide variety of subgenres in the speculative/science-fiction & fantasy genres, from high fantasy to dystopias.

I fell in love with Ms. Williamson's work from the very first novel, By Darkness Hid, and have been a fan of her work since. I think her characters are what drew me originally to her stories, but she also has strong plots that keep the pages turning, and I have great respect for her ability to build a complex, detailed, and believable world without loading the story down with descriptions. To read one of her novels is to be immersed in another world.


The Jill Williamson novels I currently promote:
By Darkness Hid
To Darkness Fled
From Darkness Won
The New Recruit
Chokepoint
Project Gemini
Ambushed
Captives
Outcasts
Rebels
Replication
The King's Folly

No comments: