Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Back from Vacation

I've been out traveling the country for the last three weeks. I didn't accomplish much work (as the lack of blogs has proven), but I took plenty of pictures.

There was camping along Lake Michigan...






And hearing my sister-in-law, Barbara Quintiliani, preform Leonora from Verdi's Il Trovatore at the Chautauqua Opera. (Picture courtesy of my dad)




I admired the glass-blowing exhibit at the Indianapolis Children's Museum...













And tried out stilt-walking at Connor's Prairie with my neices and nephew.





Then there was the wild animals of the Omaha Zoo. Some were wilder than others. :o)





But whether chowing down...

Or just hanging out...



Nothing quite sparks the imagination like exploring the world.


(Black & white pictures courtesy of my sister, Celeste Dobbin.)

No comments: